Privacy and GDPR Policy
White Rabbit Creative Ltd. take your personal data seriously.
This policy describes:
- – Collection and types of personal data that we collect about you and how we use it
- – How long we keep your personal data for
- – When, why and with who we will share your personal data;
- – The legal basis we have for using your personal data;
- – The effect of refusing to provide the personal data requested;
- – The different rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal data
- – How we may contact you and how you can contact us.
Collection and use of Personal Data
We collect the information necessary to be able to communicate with you in connection with your employment or business enquiry. This information includes your name, email address, telephone number.
We only collect personal data directly from you, this is information you provide when you request information on our business or submit a CV to us.
We use your personal data to respond to your requests for information on our business or your interest in employment.
We do not carry out any form of automated profiling.
We do not transfer personal data out of the EEA.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
Sales enquiries; 12 months after the request
Client contact details: 5 years after the end of our trading relationship
Employment enquiries; 12 months unless you become an employee in which case 7 years in accordance with UK Law.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We do not to share your data with any 3rd parties.
Legal basis for use of your personal data.
For sales and information enquires it is necessary for our legitimate interests in order to be able to respond to your request.
For customers to process orders and deliver services under contract to you.
For employment enquiries; you will be required to give consent before we accept your enquiry.
You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your information and your rights. This is why we’re providing you with the information in this Policy.
2. The right to rectification
You are entitled to have your information corrected if it’s inaccurate or incomplete.
3. The right to erasure
This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ this enables you to request the deletion or removal of your information where there’s no compelling reason for us to keep using it.
4. The right to restrict processing
You have rights to ‘block’ or suppress further use of your information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but may not use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their information to be ‘blocked’ to make sure the restriction is respected in future.
5. The right to data portability
You have rights to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes, this enables you to move, copy or transfer your information easily between our IT systems and another’s safely and securely, without affecting its usability.
6. The right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your personal data with your national data protection regulator.
7. The right to withdraw consent
If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
8. The right of access
We require written requests and photo ID before processing any requests, we usually act on requests and provide information free of charge, but may charge a reasonable fee to cover our administrative costs of providing the information for:
- baseless or excessive/repeated requests, or
- further copies of the same information.Alternatively, we may be entitled to refuse to act on the request.We’ll respond as soon as we can to any requests this will be within one month from when we receive your request but, if the request is going to take longer to deal with, we’ll let you know.
How can you contact us?
If you are unhappy with how we’ve handled your information or have further questions on the processing of your personal data, contact email@example.com